Leadership reflective practice groups
Most leaders find it hard to make space in their busy lives to reflect on what it means to be a leader, what’s working and not working for them and how to learn and grow.
Based on the principles of Action Learning, these are groups of between four and eight leaders from across the same organisation or from different organisations who come together every other month to:
- reflect on their own work as leaders
- share experiences and learn from each other
- discuss particular issues each is facing
- explore current thinking and specific topics relevant to them as leaders
- try out alternative approaches to tackling tricky relationships in a safe environment
Each meeting is facilitated by one of our team, whose ultimate goal is to educate the leaders to ‘learn how to learn’ such that their development becomes self–sustaining. The work is intense, focussed and undeniably rewarding.