Leadership team coaching
Leadership team coaching is where:
- At an initial meeting of the team, team development goals are agreed and each person clarifies what he/she needs to develop personally to increase the effectiveness of the team;
- Each individual in the team including the leader then have a programme of one-to-one executive coaching. This focuses both on the goals that will benefit the team (public goals) and on other issues that are specific (and private) to the individual;
- The team meet together at regular intervals during the programme to work together on real work issues or to review their effectiveness as a team.
- Each person knows each others’ development goals, so can give one another on-going feedback and encouragement;
- The coach has contact with all team members and is able to keep feeding back themes to be addressed;
- Learning is clearly on the business agenda for everyone, and very soon the team becomes much more than the sum of its parts!